The Toolmaker is responsible to the Tool Room Supervisor. The purpose of this position is to analyze and maintain tooling used in production pressroom.
High School Diploma or GED required. Tool and Die Maker Apprenticeship program graduate or 7 years shop related experience in Tool Room required.
Essential job duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs set up and operates machine tools.
- Analyze and repair production tooling.
- Assist in training of Toolmaker Apprentices.
- Operates towmotors
- Operates overhead cranes.
- Other duties as assigned.