Multi-Cavity Tooling & Production
A recent client of Ohio Valley Manufacturing had an order that required multiple part stampings, with budgetary constraints that needed to be observed. Our multi-cavity tooling & production expertise allowed us to carry out this customer's requirements while addressing all concerns and requirements. Multi-cavity tooling and production involves nesting different parts into one multi-cavity tool, carrying out different stamping operations with much greater efficiency and passing these savings on to our customers.
With the ability to handle mild strength carbon steel, high strength carbon steel, and all variations in between, we were well-prepared to handle this client's requirements and can handle a broad range of projects. In addition to multi-cavity tooling and production, we carried out forming and welding operations to complete the project, using our in-house capabilities for these secondary processes. We design and build our own tooling, remaining in control of the process to ensure that you, our customer, are getting the best and most efficient production. For more information, please contact Ohio Valley Tooling today.
Specifications for Multi-Cavity Tooling & Production:
- Page Title:
- Multi-cavity tooling & production
- Capabilities Applied/Processes:
- Tool design, tool build, and production
- Material Thickness:
- .020 to .625
- Product Length:
- Up to 100"
- Product Width:
- up to 72"
- Gauge Size:
- .020 to .625
- Number of Cavities:
- Material Finish:
- Customer preference
- Secondary Operations Applied:
- hand transfer forming and/or welding
- Industry for Use:
- Heavy truck, trailer, automotive, material handling equipment, lawn & garden, tank heads, etc.
- Delivery Location:
- North America
- Tooling Cost:
- Product Description:
- These products are for various applications. By nesting parts into a multi-cavity tool, we have saved our customers millions of dollars in material cost.